Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring Break Day 5

Friday was probably one of Daddy's favorites. We went to the Denver Car show. Scott and I had fun and the kids tolerated it well. There were a few classics and a few concept cars, like the Ford with Katie, there were some tuners, but for the most part it was 2006 models from all the big companies.
It was a great chance for us to see the Tacomas and the Frontiers right next to each other. It really helped make our decision of which to make pretty clear. We also took a closer look at the Commander which is WAY out of our price range, but ended up not being what we wanted anyway.
I had to sit in the Mazda 5. All the awesome cars there and I want to sit in a minivan. I also sat in the Tundra and Titan, does that make it better. Why am I justifying myself? I LOVE this car. I can not wait until we can get it.
I love this picture of TJ "driving" the Mazda RX-8. Know what he is thinking? "I only drive cars with rotary engines, hey dad, pop the hood!"
The second picture is of Scott in fornt of his midlife crisis car, a Lotus Elise. I told him since they were only $30,000 he could get one. We are still debating the color though. He wants orange and I want yellow.
It really was a pretty fun night. We did have a couple of whinny kids, but they tried. They can not be good all the time right?

No comments: