Sunday, September 03, 2006

PT Cruisers

Ok, you all know what PT Cruisers are right? They are pretty much a Neon with a different body. I can't stand them, and the convertibles are even uglier. Don't tell my aunt I said this, because she loves them and has gotten one for herself. I just have to go off tonight, because I saw 4 in less than a minute today, I kids you not, seriously, one ant one intersection, 3 at the next. The convertibles seem to be aining popularity very quickly as well. Ok, I am done gripping about that for now, I will move on to something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man the last few I have wanted to take your quizzes but it comes up blank or says cannot be found when I try the link. Bummer. Sorry I was not there last night when you tried to IM. Hope you have a great Labor Day. Love, Megan