Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well, as I am sure you have heard on the news we are in a Blizzard warning until noon tomorrow. I would say there is at least a foot out there. It is hard to tell because of the drifts. I went to my neighbor's this morning to borrow cupcake liners and it was an expedition just to get over there. Thankfully our neighbor across the street (with a plow on his mower) shoveled us out this morning and has been packing down the cul-d-sac all day. Katie's school was cancelled today and tomorrow. Unfortunately that means no Christmas program. That was supposed to be tomorrow morning. I even had Chase for about an hour today, because his daycare center closed at 9:00 am., but then his dad got out of work early. So did Scott. He was home by 3:00 amd I doubt he will have to work tomorrow. It is still falling. Scott and Katie just got back in from shoveling the driveway. Katie had a lot of fun doing that. She is ready to go back out and make a snowman, but I am making her warm up first and giving Daddy a break.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Carla its as dad says"d3" (dauter 3) that is cool i like the pictures! I hope we can see u guys soon! then she can play in all the snow here(whitch is a lot!)well talk to you later!byebye
d3