Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Trip to Dallas

Delilah and I got on a plane this weekend and headed to Dallas to suprise my best friend from high school at her bridal shower. I worked undercover with her mom and baby sister to sneak out there without her knowing I was coming. Her middle sister also snuck out from OR to suprise her as well. I wish I could have spent more time down there, but I really enjoyed my trip. The next time I visit will be in the winter. It was HOT.
Delilah did terrible on the flight out. She cried almost the whole way out there, but did MUCH better coming home. We had a very nice hotel room. It was a small suite with a kitchenette and large closet area where I would have put her crib, if they had it for me when I got there.
Delilah playing in the hotel room very happy to be off the plane
Delilah all dressed up for the shower
Jen totally suprised Reunion Introdcing Delilah to JenOh, wait, we have one more suprise!
GIFTS


No comments: