Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life on the Mainland

I have been home less than 4 days and I am already swamped. I had no clue Thanksgiving was next week!! It is like I was in dream land for a week and have been thrown into the holiday season without warning. The pie social is Wen night and I still haven't planned my pies (they are so getting premade crusts this year!) TJ hasn't had a nap since we got back, beacause I just remembered he takes them this morning. I spent ALL Tues night getting pics uploaded to make Christmas presents, because there was free shipping until midnight. I helped in Katie's class Mon morning, then ran to the store to get food, picked up TJ from school, made lunch, and spent the rest of the afternoon Christmas shopping with a teething baby. I had a Daisy meeting Tues night and a Cadette meeting last night. I had to rush to get Lilah's invites out, because that is in what? 2 weeks? I have a pile of email, snailmail, and phone calls to return. And library books due today, I am so renewing online!! I just needed to vent refocus and now I need to get back to work.

No comments: