Monday, December 05, 2005

Our Christmas Tree

We had our Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Scott had his first experience with Black Friday buying this tree. He was at Linens and Things at 5 minutes til 6. They opened at 6 and he got the very last one. It was worth it though. It is beautiful and I just love it. I finally got it all decorated last week. Although, I prefer angels on the top of a tree, we had to get a star. Katie loves stars. She points to all the ornaments and tells you what they are, Simpsons, apple, star, it is very cute. I have the presents in the very back corner so they can not get to them, but just the other night TJ to a cruise around the tree, under all the branches. He didn't even look at the presents he just wanted to crawl under the tree. So much for keeping them out of the kid's reach. You can tell I don't have any ornaments on the bottom branches either. TJ chewed on the tree the first day we had it up. Good thing it isn't real!

No comments: