Sunday, September 30, 2007

CROP walk

Hunger is an issue that has become very important to me and I have decided to get involved! The kids and I are walking in the CROP Hunger Walk and we need your help.
Please consider making a donation to our efforts. The money raised in this year’s CROP Hunger Walk, and throughout the year, will help those in need of food and shelter. Your donation supports programs that work to solve this world-wide challenge.
You can help me by making a donation online. Click on the link to the left and you will be taken to our personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation.
I’m really looking forward to participating in this year’s walk. This will be our second year participating in the CROP walk. It is just a few small steps (very small this year!) that we can take to help world hunger.

No comments: