Wednesday, September 05, 2007

More Library Trama

This time it does not involve losing a library book. Although, I did, but I found it this morning, so that wasn't a big deal. It just fell between the couch cushions.

I took TJ to the library right after dropping off Katie at school, so it was 9:09 when we got there. There is a sign by the parking lot entrance that says the library opens at 10:00. So, I went into the parking lot to turn around and when I got to the entrance a big gate was coming down. So we were stuck there until the library opened at 10:00. TJ and I walked to the park and then over to the lake to look at the ducks and geese. I think we even saw a pelican! That was cool at least.

Anyway, that was today's drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heeheehee! that's funny!! i love u mater! take care! love always
Leslie Jo