Sunday, September 04, 2011

Blogging

I was just looking back on my blogs.  In early years, I had 100 plus blogs, but in recent years, with the help of Facebook I am sure, I am down to just a hand full in the last few years.  I wouldl ike to see this number go up again.  There is so much more you can say in a blog.  Much more than just a status.  A status is more what are you doing at this very minute.  Blogging is about recording your life, your thoughts, your dreams.  Now, don't think I am giving up Facebook,  not yet anyway.  Where else can you conect with gradeschool friends, co workers and family with a single click?  There are events here in my blog that I hold dear, but wouldn't even reember if I hadn't writen them down years ago.  I was just looking back over the past years since I began blogging.  I have lead a somewhat interesting life.  I think my next blog will be my birth list.  The oppisite of my bucket list hat I posted the other night.  My birth list will include all the awsome things I have done since birth.  And there have been a few.  Some I must say I might not be so proud of, but others are stinking awsome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but there's no "like " button... that's the sad part...
jns