Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Awsome Friend Heather

I was going to upload a bunch of VBS pics and tell you all about all the craziness last week, but my absolutely wonderful friend Heather is visiting from NJ. She is super wonderful. To the kids she is crazy aunt Heather. She has so many friends here in Denver and she visits her dad in NM or AZ (I always get those 2 confused) I feel so blessed that she always makes time to see us and the kiddos too. She is one of those friends that you can not see for 6 months and still pick up where you left off. Anyway, she called yesterday to say she was in town and she should be here in an hour or too. So, instead of going through all the VBS stuff, I am going to finish packing for Glendo so I can spend the afternoon with her. Yeah!!! I am so excited to get to see her again.

No comments: