Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ren Fest 2005


Yes, it is Ren Fest time again, well, acctually, it is over again. We went the very last day and we only went the one time this year. Good thing there is always next year. We of course saw Puke and Snot and I was very upset to find out that Throw Up wasn't there this year, they were my favorite. We brought our friend Melanie, this is a picture of us enjoying our "Green Dragons" while we were waiting on Scott's moccosians to be fixed. I love taking newbies. I hear that her and her husband are going in costume next year! We did a lot of shopping. I don't even want to tell you how much I spent at Garlic Festival. FYI, you can check out the Garlic Festival link under great links. We took Katie to the petting area, she liked looking at all the animals. We got her a princess hat. You know how much she loves hats! Can't wait til next year.

No comments: