Thursday, October 06, 2005

Elmo Underwear

Well, I finally found Elmo underwear for Katie. You would think I was searching for lost treasure! Everywhere I went I found Hello Kitty, Dora, My Little Ponies, Strawberry Shortcake, Hilary Duff, but no Elmo. Finally, Tuesday I was at the mall (picking up Cinderella) and decided to check all the department stores there. I finally found them at Sears. $7.00 for 3 pair, can you believe that? I was slightly outraged. I paid $14.00 for 6 pair of underwear, all of which now have been peed in! Potty training, what a joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....
You must have gotten some 'Big girl panties'...just like I got Jen, Jamie and Jessie....
Oh what memories!!
:)
Thanks for the laugh!!!
xoxoxox
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I got a 7 pack of elmo underwear at walmart for $9. ifounf then when I was on vacation with me sister. We have a wal-mart where i live but no elmo underwear. i wish i had bought 2 packs now. Today is the first day with nothing but underwear and so far 3 accidents. what fun!