Friday, October 14, 2005

Shampooing the carpet


A few weeks ago my sisters came over for a visit and we decided it would be a good time to shampoo the carpets since I would have help with the kids and all. Actually, Leslie was very excited about it. We got all the furniture moved and vacuumed about 3 times and then Les curled up under the table in the sofa cushions and fell asleep. Man, she was out. I started just on the other side of the couch. For at least an hour Janie and I cleaned by ourselves. Les never even budged. It was quiet funny. Of course, first thing in the morning someone spilled their pop on the floor, the next day TJ stole his sister's pizza and rubbed it into the carpet. I give up. How does tile in the living room sound?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't believe u!! u really did take a picture of me when I was sleepin!!!!! not kool!!