Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day two

Scott got up at 5:30 to climb Rainier. Everyone else was up shortly after. It is 8:30 and it seems like it should be around 10:00. Lilah has been down for a nap for an hour already lol.
Wow, the baby was pooped. It is 10:30 now and she is still sleeping!
Well, once Lilah finally got up . . . at noon! we got her fed and changed and we headed off to Point Defiance Park. With the intent of going to the zoo. When we got there the zoo was so packed I couldn't even find a place to park. Therefore, I figured I wouldn't be able to rent a stroller either. So, I left thinking I was going to have to head back to the hotel after getting lost trying to get there. BUT I happened upon the beach, so we parked and hung out there for a while. The kids loved throwing rocks in the water. Then going further we found a park for the kids to play in and we took a little hike. We then headed back to the hotel and watched 27 Dresses while the kids played on the patio.

No comments: