Thursday, November 17, 2005

My International Travel

Well, I have been to 4 countries: Spain, France, England, & Turkey. My frist trip was to Spain. It was my senior year and we went during spring break. I worked a year and a half to go (also saving for college). I loved it! I am still friends with one of the girls I went with. (Hey Meg!) I love Spain so much I would love to do a long term mission there. The latter half of our trip we spent in Paris, not my favorite place in the world. The people working in the hotle we stayed at told my friend (who was living in Germany at the time and was going to come for a visit) that the Americans had already left. I addmit I did love the Louve, and the Chateu de grr I forget. Anywho, if it wasn't for scott wanting to go I would never go back there. Then about 9 months after we got married Scott and I went on a mission trip to Turkey. We had a 26 hour layover in London when we packed in a ton of sight seeing very quickly. And truth be told I did fall off a double decker bus. Turkey was so beautiful. We were expecting a desert but we saw some very lush, beautiful country side. I hope to do a lot more travel, but for now there is nothing coming up.
Well, that brings us to my next question: What 3 instruments do I play?

No comments: