Monday, January 07, 2013

Day 3

Today was pretty easy too, don't worry, my day is coming with craft area. Yikes!  I have underbed drawers so I went through my side of the bed throwing out everything outdated to small/short, or to big and frumpy.  With the current diet I don't want to have those clothes to fall back on so they are GONE.  No going back now!
Ok, the kids beds have been organized for years.  The girls have 3 underbed boxes, one for babies, one for barbies and one as a misc toy box.  Plus their barbie cars.  I will go through those tomorrow while everyone is at shcool.  It is crazy how attached my oldest is to everything including broken toys. On to the boy's room. His underbed boxes include matchbox cars, legos and superheros. His room is always the cleanest. Maybe I will see if he is ready to part with some cars (that he NEVER plays with) and we can give them to his little god brother. Looking forward to the next 18 days!bro

No comments: