Sunday, January 06, 2013

Organization Day 2

Ok, today I cheated.  I tackled the closet last week.  Therefore, I do not have a before picture so, I will paint you a word picture.  I had a 3 drawer plastic thing at the bottom of the closet.  One drawer for hats, one for gloves and one for scarves.  It was fine, but it ment all the snow boots were thrown at the bottom and the vaccuum had to be muscled into place.  What I did was get rid of the drawers and replaced them with this shoe organizer.  Each person has their own row with 4 pockets plus we have an extra row for umbrellas.  This gave me enough floor space for all the boots and the vaccuum.  I also cleared out the top shelf and got rid of somethings that were broken.  Done for day 2!  Bring on...


I love multipurpose items like shoe organizers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great storage idea for your hats, gloves, etc!