Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 7 fridge and freezers


I don't think it is too bad
Fridge and freezer.  My fridge gets cleaned out regularly.  Gross things in the fridge grosses me out.  I do not want to open something growing its own farm.  No thank you!  But some how there is always gunk on the shelves, what is up with that?  And then my freezers... well, in my defense I have a hard time getting into my extra freezer since we got the new car, because I need to back out to really get in there, no joke :-( 

So lets start with the fridge.  I cleared each shelf one at a time and cleaned them.  Then anything that needed to be thrown out was and anything that needed to be eaten soon was jotted on the dry erase board so I can plan them into meals this week.  Yes, I am that good.  Basically other than that some things that were out of place were moved back (kids) and that's about it.


Neat sure, but clean
The door is a little busy, but I plan to plan this weeks menu around what is in the door.

On to the inside freezer.  If I didn't think it was going to be used in let's say, the next month.  It went out into the big freezer.  Everything got wiped down and well, that's about it.


Do I really need all this?





Neat and orderly and all things I plan to use soon
This is why my freezers are outa wack.  I just have enough room to squeeze an arm in to get what I want out for the day since we go the new car
Next up the freezing monster.  After about 2 minutes tackling the beast, oh! and after putting my car in the driveway, I ran inside to grab my ski gloves.  I highly recommend you start with this step, but whatever floats your boat.  I tried to plan out what I would want inside soon and moved it there.  Then I tried to decide where I wanted everything.  Antelope went on top, pizza chicken and potatoes next, followed by "bone chicken," turkey, and waffles, then finally I put veggies and fruit in the drawer although most of the fruit is inside for my smoothies.  YUM!!!  The door is mostly stuff from the garden and the hubbsters beer glasses.  A few things got thrown out from the freezers as well, but very little.  On to something warmer shall we?

All neat and orderly and nothing I need this week
Ok, a little nuts-o in here

No comments: