Friday, September 09, 2005

Great Speakers

Ok, so everyone knows I love Joyce Meyer I have read a lot of her books and watch her show on Daystar when ever I can. I really wanted to go to a woman's confrence in St Louis that she is speaking at at the end of the month, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Anyway, I have caught someone new on Daystar a couple times. I think he is really great too. His name is Pastor Bob Coy . I don't know much about him yet, but I have really enjoyed the couple sermons I caught. I am going to add both of their links to my great links column. I used to wonder who in their right mind would watch a sermon on tv. Guess I am not in my right mind. Not only do I watch them on tv, I download them to my MP3 player and listen to them while I am at the gym. Anyway, they are both great speaker, check them out.

No comments: