Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Manifesto...

A while back my awsome friend Nutmeg did this on here blog and I have been working on it here and there since. It is a list (not conclusive mind you) of thing you believe in.
My manifesto…
I believe Jesus came to wash us clean of our sins. I believe this does NOT give us an excuse to keep living in sin. I believe I am going to get mad at someone today. I believe I can change that attitude. I believe it is not worth adding 0.8 years to my life by not eating cheeseburgers. I believe I have the best kids in the world. I believe I have the cutest kids in the world. I believe my husband is a genius. I believe the moon landing is real. I believe fish is gross, but healthy. I believe broccoli is the best vegetable. I believe you can not have a good relationship with your mother-in-law. I believe your mother is nicer to you once you move out and she doesn’t have to wash your underwear anymore. I believe by 22 you should not be doing laundry at your mother’s. I believe God heals. I believe stubbing your toe hurts more than getting a shot. I believe “can not” should be written as two words. I believe “fishes” is a sure sign of ignorance. I believe you shouldn’t listen to people who make you feel stupid. I believe wool itches. I believe I can be anything I want to be. I believe I will be a friend to my friends, even when they are not being friends to me. I believe some friendships last a lifetime. I believe having children after 50 is insane. I believe being an only child is lonely. I believe in anti-psychotic drugs. I believe exercise gives me more energy. I believe no matter how much I practice, I will never be a good dancer. I believe I will keep dancing anyway. I believe no one sin is worse than another. I believe jet skies are way fun. I believe steam cleaners are awesome. I believe junior high is the most difficult time in life. I believe the terrible 3s are much worse than the terrible 2s. I believe a baby with a full tummy is the key to sleeping through the night. I believe in PDF parenting. I believe I have the best job in the world. I believe in PMS. I believe some friends are forever. I believe opposites attract. I believe children should only speak when spoken to. I believe in spanking. I believe my children need to stay in my site while in public. I believe Cold Stone has the best ice-cream. I believe sometimes you love someone more than they love you. I believe CD cases multiply. I believe I will never finish this list.

Edited November 30, 2012
Wordle of this post

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does PDF stand for in PDF parenting? It's hard huh? I felt like I could keep going but didn't know how long to make mine. Hmm PDF Public Displays of hmmm I don't know. Love ya. Megan

Anonymous said...

ps it tells me when you update now hooray!!!!!!!!!!

MileHiMomma said...

FYI- PDF stands for "Parent Directed Feeding"