Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Long Awaited Zephaniah Notes

Ok, this 3 chapter book took me a long time to go through. Lets hope I never tackle Psalms :-)

So, anyway, this book was SCARY. A ton of doom and destruction. Probably why it took me so long to get through.The first two chapters and a lot of the third was just that. A very scary picture of distruction, some that is still yet to come. Like the reverse order of creation for all creatures. But it was not all gloom and doom it was also a sorse of hope. Seek the Lord, righteousness, and huimility to perhaps be sheltered from rath. This book shows us how to avoid rath, shows we have total love from the Lord and we can celebrte in that love, and finally justice will be given to our enemy. This is something I need to come back to as I have problems with forgiveness, justice wil be done. Hopefully my next book won't take as long.

No comments: