Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

It is a nice day here. Things are going better now. My knee is healing from the fall at Pam's. I still haven't gotten my latest FNA results. Scott was digging a post hole for our new fence yesterday and hit the gas line, it is fine though. We went out to dinner with our friends at a great Chinese/Japanese buffet yesterday. I have never had sushi before, but it wasn't bad. We could have eaten there all night. We always have fun when we go out with them. So do the kids, their kids are the same age as ours. Today we are just sitting around playing video games. Scott's brother is up today. We might go to the corn maze later. That will be fun. I am making pizza for dinner. Scott loves my pizza. Katie isupstairs playing with the boys and TJ is napping, but he should be up soon. There is a woman's confrenceat the end of the month in St Louis that I really want to go to. The problem is just getting to St Louis. It is quite a long walk! Oh well, I am going to start planning for it next year though. The boy is up!

No comments: