Friday, September 09, 2005

Weekend

Scott and I spent the morning preparing for putting in the new fence tomarrow. We set the 2 posts in the front and pulled out one that we are going to replace in the back and poured concrete back there too. The kids had a lot of fun watching. Tonight we are going to pick up the pickets with the neighbor and then they will start in the morning. I am going to a sort of prayer service in the morning, so he will be working and watching kids at the same time. But I am sure they will have no problem getting it all in by tomarrow. It will only be about 8 sections worth of pickets. Then Sunday is the first day of Sunday School. I can not wait! It seems like it has been so long since we have had Sunday school. I guess that is what happens when you stop half way through the year.

No comments: