Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Nemesis Has Fallen

Yes, it is true I too had a nemesis, but after a year long ruthless battle full of blood and gore I HAVE OVERCOME VICTORIOUS!! Who could this masked avenger have been you ask? None other than the project from ... well you get the idea. A little over a year ago we bought this super fast computer with a DVD burner, because our VCR broke. (No seriously.) We decided there was nothing so important that we had to have a VCR to record except... the home movies! Here is where the new computer comes in. I wasn't going to lose our home videos. Our old computer was to slow to burn DVD's. But alas this program wouldn't burn to DVD, the other wouldn't edit, and of course, they wouldn't talk to each other. Well, today I changed all that and made them kiss and make up. Now with the help of a third party program I have conquered this nemesis.

No comments: